Problem: The Pinnacle DVD Instant Recorder is annoying and Xsplit or OpenBroadcaster won’t hear Dazzle Box Audio -.-”
Solution: It’s because of their shittynes. We need to find a better kind of Pinnacle Software or we need to route the sound to our Apps.
Read the Tutorial below if you don’t know how.
Software’s used: Virtual Dub, Open Broadcaster Software, Lag Codec
Hardware used: PS2, Switch, RBG Cables, Dazzle Box DVC100 (you can use any other Dazzle Capture Device as well), Personal Computer // Microphone if wanted.
(you can use every old console like NES, N64 ,Sega or whatever, it needs analog output. Red, White, Yellow)
If you want a better record software that supports sound on the Dazzle box you need to read this.
- Download Virtual Dub 1.9.11 and the LAG Codec.
2. Install the LAG Codec. Extract the rar of Virtual Dub with WinRAR and open Virtual Dub1.9.11.exe
3. Click on Options Enable Sync to Audio. Then hit preferences–>Playback and then select the Output that you want to hear E.Q your System Speakers.
Go to Video –> Compression and select the Lagarith Lossless Codec aka LAG.
5. Click on Video—> Enable Overlay and Enable stretch to window. Then go to Compression and select the LAG Codec again.
6. Click on Audio—> Select the Dazzle DVC100.Enable Audio Capture and Enable Audio Playback (if you want to hear your Console via PC )
So, you’re finished if you want to record. You can test the settings under Capture, and of course you can capture there.
You can make the Window Full screen with Alt+Enter.Dont forget to click on Video–> Stretch to window or it will be ugly.
The rest of the settings is up to you , you can mess around with deinterlacing until it fits your need.( Deinterlacing is removing Frame error, black bars and shit. I will cover a tutorial later)
I am good to go with that settings. If you want to Livestream or just record with a Microphone and in a better way with the DVC100 read on.
There are various methods involving more hardware. Or the virtual audio cable software to send your Dazzle Signal from Pinnacle to your Streaming Software via Line1.
Of course there are more but I hate them all. Internet is full of crap. The easiest Way is just to follow Steps 1-6 and then read on.
First and Easiest
1.Download Open Broadcaster Software and run the 32 Bit Mode ( I don’t explain how to set it up , there are a lot of Tuts)
2. Open Virtual Dub and start Avi Capturing.
3.Capture the Screen Region of Virtual Dub , you can hear the sound is coming to your Open Broadcaster Livestream because we got it on System Speakers.
4. That’s it ! If you got a HD Live Gamer Capture Card like me, you don’t even need to capture the Screen Region. Only make it full screen.
Second and Sucking
- Follow the Recording Steps
2. Download Virtual Audio Cable
3. Open Pinnacle Instant DVD Recorder and Virtual Audio Cable Repeater ( KS !! )
4. Set Wave in to Dazzle and Wave out to Line 1.
5. Now go to your Xsplit , Open Broadcaster or whatever and right click your Device –Settings–>Crossbar–> Line 1 in.
That’s it…Your just routed your sound from one software to another.
If you want to go a step further a record with microphone you only need to right click your system audio standard device
and click to ( don’t know the English word its Abhören in German ) “listen” or something and there you select your Line 1 of Course.
What that means should be clear. Your Dazzle Sound is coming now together with your System sound like YouTube or games and you can
select your microphone in Livestream!
Now you should be able to livestream and record with your Dazzle Box DVC100 without Problems.
So that’s it . My English is bad, but I don’t care hehe. If you need more help, feel free to ask me !
Don’t forget to check out my tutorials on how to remove the black bars and how to render in correct HD in Sony Vegas ;)
★ CHAT & LIVESTREAM: http://goo.gl/l7g5tr
► GGN Facebook: http://goo.gl/iTbe2F || News,Fun & Community
► GGN Twitter: http://goo.gl/zecQrd || Tweeet Tweet!